CVS Pharmacy recently launched a new Skin Care Center format in three CVS locations, featuring a wholly owned “shop-in-shop” beauty experience to bring enhanced access to skin health innovations. Skin Care Center was developed to help consumers address individual skin needs with tools, education and products previously found only in prestige beauty retail – alongside clinically proven mass skincare brands.
In other news, Tom Ford Beauty, an Estée Lauder company, named South Korean actor Gong Yoo as its newest brand ambassador for its Asia-Pacific Region. Yoo, most known for his role in Netflix’s Squid Game, will be featured in upcoming campaigns spanning from fragrance to makeup.
Also, Kevyn Aucoin Beauty launched Contour Eyeshadow Palettes exclusively on its website. The 4 new palettes join the brand’s visionary collection to allow users to contour, highlight and create multi-dimensional eye looks for all skin tones.
Here are our top 10 most viewed stories from the past week:
1. Ranking the Top 50 Cosmetic Companies
2. Top Beauty Brands in the US—Ranked by Cosmetify
3. Ranking the Top 50 Cosmetics Companies 2021
4. 4 Key Beauty Trends For 2023 By Trendalytics
5. CVS Pharmacy Pilots New Skin Care Center Format
6. Tom Ford Taps Gong Yoo as Brand Ambassador, APAC Region
7. Paco Rabanne Introduces Elle Fanning as Ambassador for New ‘Fame’ Fragrance
8. Consumer Behavior During COVID-19: What Beauty Retailers Need to Know
9. Kevyn Aucoin Beauty to Launch Contour Eyeshadow Palettes
10. E.l.f. Cosmetics Launches Limited-Edition ‘Game Up’ Collection
Thanks for reading our Breaking News. We’ll have a new list for you next Monday.
Have a great week!